Monday, August 1, 2011

OFCC display board started

After 3 years using the same basic display board I have decided to upgrade to a slightly larger board with levels. All that is shown is the basic layout and levels. Pic's are not the best so it is a little hard to tell where the levels begin and end. But you get the general idea. will be glueing and "snowifying" over the next week. I havent taken individual updated pics of the pieces I am working on but the tank is finally looking close to finished and the second skimmer is nearing completion as well. Lots of new little bits added but only I will probably notice them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool Mike. Though I might recommend swapping your order around so that guys, dreds, thunderfire are all out front and the motor pool is in back? It is hard to tell from top down, but you don't one your guys lost behind Rhino chasis.

    ReplyDelete